by SPA Batch 64 Alumni
Contest rules for the recently launched Essay/Expository Writing Contest jointly sponsored by SPA Batch 64 Alumni and Quesada eTechnologies are now downloadable in this website (http://spa64.quesadatech.com). Click on ‘Writing Contest’ at the left column of the homepage to see the rules and other details.
Details of the contest will also be published in 3 days time in the other websites: www.quesadatech.com , www.pozorrubio.ph (Pozorrubio Online) . www.pozorrubio.net.ph (LGU website) and Kapozok Online and in the blogsites of Pozorrubio Online and Kapozok Online.
The Rules and Entry Forms may also be downloaded by clicking on the links below:
6. They may also be obtained from any of the following individuals:
· Ms. Minerva Alcaide-Caburnay
o Landline: 075 515 0586; 075 515 7791
o Mobile: 0919 315 1365
o Home Address: 907 Baranggay Lucao, Dagupan City
· Mrs. Engracia (Paz) Quesada, Quesada e-Technologies
o Landline: 075 5664770; 075 566 2468
o Mobile: 0919 898 7400
o Office Address: 291 Brgy. Bobonan, Pozorrubio, Pangasinan, Philippines
· Ms. Susana Obejera, St. Philomena’s Academy, Principal’s Office
o Landline: 075 566 2310
o Mobile: 0927 312 5578
o Office Address: Poblacion, Pozorrubio, Pangasinan (beside St. Jude Catholic Church)
· Mrs. Remedios Paragas-Estaris, AVON Pozorrubio
o Mobile: 0927 934 4567
o Office Address: AVON Pozorrubio, Poblacion, Pozorrubio, Pangasinan
· Mr. Rene Salvador, Harana Restaurant
o Landline: 075 566 7221
o Mobile: 0916 462 9700
o Office Address: Rizal St., Poblacion, Pozorrubio, Pangasinan (beside Sangguniang Bayan building)
Owing to the short period to awarding day, which will be during Town Fiesta 2010, the contest for the second category (hymn writing contest in the dialects) is postponed to a later date.
Start of Submission: June 16, 2009
Publication online of all entries: September 16 to November 30, 2009
Deadline of submission: November 15, 2009
Announcement of winners: December 20, 2009
Awarding of winners: Second week of January, 2010 (exact date to be announced later)
Prizes and Awarding Venue
1. The winners will be awarded with cash prizes and certificates as follows:
a. First Prize – P30,000.00 and a Certificate of Appreciation
b. Second Prize – P20,000.00 and a Certificate of Appreciation
c. Third Prize – P10,000.00 and a Certificate of Appreciation
d. Consolation Prizes – 3 at P 2,000.00 each, and Certificates of Appreciation.
2. Awarding will take place on the SPA Batch 64 Alumni Night, during the weeklong Pozorrubio Town Fiesta 2010. Exact date and location, to be announced later.